Review - L'Oréal Infallible Matte Lipstick

March 05, 2016


Hi readers,

I was super excited to write this because I have never written a lipstick review before and L'Oreal lip products are something new to me. I admit that I haven't tried any of their lippies, even though I've tried (+ loved!) L'Oreal's Miss Manga mascara.

This lipstick is called the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Lip Color. It's in the shade 001 Silencio, a pretty nude pink shade which suits light to medium skin tone.
Many people did mention that this lipstick is very drying, it is something common in a matte lip product. However, that can easily be solved by applying lip balm before. 
What disappointed me was that this product doesn't last as long as I would like it to be. 
The color disappears after a meal or a few drinks, and even if you don't consume anything the color fades in an hour or two. Reapplying it is also a bit of a hassle as you have to twist the cap, dip the sponge applicator in to the product, then apply it on your lips.



The shade is gorgeous, but the application and durability of this lipstick gives it a minus point. The price for this lipstick is 15,99€ in the Netherlands. I personally think it is slightly pricey for an average drugstore product - comparing to other brands such as Rimmel and Maybelline.

Well, that's it for this post. Don't hesitate to leave a comment and if you're interested, follow me on Google+ and Bloglovin' (I follow back ;)).
xx Mariana

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Really want to try this, especially this particular shade. Shame about the longevity! Loved this review xx

    Phoebe & Abida | phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried wearing it with a lip primer on my lips, it lasted about an hour or two longer than it usually does xx

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this product in lots of new beauty launch videos on Youtube and the concept seemed pretty intriguing but like you said,it does look like a hassle to apply so I may give this a miss :) x

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reading, yes I read a couple posts on this product but most of them had the same problem too xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !