Photos from Italy (pt. 1: Food and Souvenirs)

March 03, 2016




Hey, readers!

I mentioned in a post a couple months ago, that I had my Christmas and New Year Holiday in Italy. I went there with my mother and we did not only went to Rome - but to Pompeii, Sorrento, and Naples as well. It was fun and exciting, also a bit of an adventure as I planned the trip myself with a little help from mum. I promised that I'll write a travel guide on the trip. However, I've been super busy with school and shit. Pardon my language. So because I have little time, I'll just post some photos and videos instead. This will be a series of blog posts, and now I will only insert food and photos!



These are some photos and souvenir shops in Italy:

 Can we please talk about how interesting these souvenirs are? If I don't have a hand baggage weight limit, I would've picked up a ton of these ceramic dishes.


I kinda have a sweet tooth, so when I spotted these I knew I had to get one or ten of them. These teeny-tiny pastries are not only irresistibly cute - they're delicious!


We had breakfast in a cafe called Lemongrass, somewhere on the way to Vatican City. I ordered some creamy hot chocolate with some dark chocolate muffin and mum got a cup of latte and a regular choco chip muffin.




A decent Italian restaurant with outdoor seats! If only I went there during spring...


Probably one of the most festive souvenir shops I've ever seen.


We had lunch in a classic Italian family restaurant. The seafood risotto was heavenly!


This would be mommy's favorite...


We had these creamy gelatos near Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore. The hazelnut was really good.


Sorrento is famous for their lemons, some of their common souvenir products are Limoncello (a type of lemon infused alcoholic beverage) and lemon-infused olive oil.



A food stand near Trevi Fountain.


Thank you for reading, hope you'll catch up to my next Photos from Italy blog posts!

xx Mariana

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !