Photos from Italy (pt. 2) - Street and Surroundings

March 29, 2016


Hey readers,

This is the second part of my blog series, Photos from Italy. The photos I'm posting about presents beautiful city's street views, and also surroundings.



Colosseo metro station.


Fountain at Piazza Navona


Street artist painting at Piazza Navona.


Christmas tree in Roma Termini (Centraal Station).


Notes and greeting cards on the tree.


Newsstand in the city center


View of Pantheon from a nearby restaurant.


Horse carriage near Pantheon


Barbaria District


Sorrento


Near Colosseum


Street near Pantheon


Pompeii Circumvesuviana Station

Thank you for reading! I'm sorry I haven't been able to post as often as I used to, due to school and a few things that has been keeping me busy.

xx Mariana


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !