Current Drugstore Faves!

March 04, 2016

Hey readers,

I had a mini makeup haul awhile ago. I picked up some products from Essence, Rimmel, Maybelline, and Revlon. From all the things I got, here are some of my favorites:



1. Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara
Even though this mascara is so hard to take off, the result is gorgeous. It added extra curl (even after curling my lashes), extra volume, and thicker, longer lashes. This is my second fave, next to Benefit's They're Real! mascara.


2. Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in 'Flushed'
I never really liked cream blushes, mainly because I find them a bit tricky and hard to work with. That's until I found this pretty cream blush from Revlon. It's in a bright pink to magenta shade, and it's super pigmented. This makes me want to try out more cream blushes in the future.


3. Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream
Maybelline is probably my favorite brand when it comes to face products. Their foundation does not give me major acne, unlike Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation or L'Oreal Blur Cream. This is a lightweight bb cream with light to medium coverage. It says on the packaging that it fights acne and prevents breakouts, which definitely s the perfect bb cream for my skin as I have a few acne here and there.

Oh and I went to Douglas the other day to pick up my Clinique Claifying Lotion and got a free sample of ARI by Ariana Grande! It's such a beautiful scent. Smells like powdery vanilla and sweets. I'm looking forward to purchasing this in the future.



Out of all the above, my favorite is the Revlon cream blush. I even find myself reaching out for it more than any of my other blushes. Thanks for reading loves, see you in my next post.

xx Mariana

P.S. - I'm ordering some ELF Cosmetics products next week, any recommendations?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loved this post! I've not tried much from Revlon weirdly, so I definitely need to look at their stall. Love the Maybelline mascara, the wand is so cool! Just followed you, mind following back? :) let us know if you do xx

    Phoebe & Abida // phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do recommend their lipstick and cream blushes, they're amazing. Oh and I'm already following you :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !