Photograph Collection | Orchids

September 02, 2016

Hi readers,

Earlier this month, my grandma asked me to accompany her to an orchid supply store and garden. Her newfound hobby, growing orchids, has been keeping her very content lately. I've seen some of her orchids displayed on the front terrace, they were beautiful. So I figured it would be great to tag along and bring a camera with me. There I saw a wide range of orchids, most of them placed neatly on a wired table and some hanging on the open roofed ceiling.

It's a shame that I went there during the day, the natural lighting wasn't very good and there were a lot of back-light from the open roof. Nevertheless, I took many pictures of different kinds of orchids there. Almost all of them are close-ups because I think flowers look good photographed that way.

bright; purple hued.






faded;







note; most of the photos are raw and unedited, while some is edited (brightness, contrast, etc)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. These flowers look so photogenic,really stunning photography! xx

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography xx
    http://basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orchids are my favourite flowers! There so pretty! ❤️

    Lou Loves // www.louloves01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I love your blog so much; you have a really beautiful design! These photos are beautiful, in fact, scrolling through, all your photos are - you're clearly very talented! You should have so many more readers! I have followed your blog because I think it’s so good!!! I would love it if you had a look at my blog; I’m a very passionate teenage blogger but I’m quite new and really need the support! Perhaps we could become friends? Thank you so much, Jeani xxx www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !