What's in My Bag?!

July 21, 2016



Hi loves,

Whether it's going to school or out with friends, I always have my bag with me. I don't know about you, but I feel anxious leaving home without my earphones or a pen. Unlike many others who only carry their phone and wallet, I carry around a large handbag with me to store my important (at least to me) necessities.

I prefer handbags over backpacks. Although backpacks are more comfortable to use and they can fit more items, I find handbags more functional as I can reach my phone or wallet easier.

Unlike many other bloggers/vloggers doing the 'What's in My Bag?' tag, I won't be emptying out my bag. Trust me, you do not want to know whar's inside my black hole of a bag and how they got there in the first place. Therefore, I'm only showing items I always have with me wherever I go.

Here are some of the items I have in my bag:

Small Notebook
I travel by train a few times a week, and I rarely have a companion. So I usually spend the one-hour journey writing. I would write whatever's going on inside my head - poems, quotes, sayings - I find it stress-relieving. It also comes in handy when I come up with a new blog idea or writing a grocery list.

Pressed Powder
When I'm not bringing a makeup bag with me, I would throw in a pressed powder. My face tends to get oily during the day. I use one from L'oreal - it keeps my face shine-free and gives a fair amount of coverage. It comes with a mirror and sponge too, great for touching up.

Digital Camera
A must in my opinion, you never know when you will bump into Troye Sivan in the supermarket. Or when you need to take high-quality photos. 

Any kind of book; preferably Harry Potter
Other than to block away strangers, I can't go outside without a copy of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, can't I? Of course, a little reading wouldn't hurt. I'm currently reading The Girl on the Train, a thriller novel which I find very exciting.


Hand Cream + Tinted lip balm

As someone with very dry hands, I can't go without my tube of Clinique's Even Better hand cream. Instead of a lipstick, I pack a tinted lip balm with me - they moisturize and give a sheer color to the lips.

Blotting paper
These are lifesavers, they stop my face from being an oily mess by the end of the day. I got mine from Clean&Clear, they don't clog pores or remove makeup.

Phone, earphones, phone charger
Obviously.

Umbrella
Yes, I do carry an automatic umbrella in the midst of summer. It's all due to a terrible experience I've had with Netherlands' unpredictable weather.

Thanks for reading  
What is the one item you always have with you?

xx Mariana

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !