Aussie Haul | Priceline, Fossil, Bath & Body Works

September 18, 2016



Hi loves,

Summer holiday was very fun and also quite refreshing as i got to unload all of the stress off that I got over the semester.
My mother went to Australia for her work a few weeks ago while I stayed with my grandma in Jakarta. I wasn't able to come, however, I asked her to bring back some beauty products for me that isn't available in the Netherlands.

Here are some of the things I got:




Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara, Priceline
Covergirl claims this mascara to be clump-free and gives 200% volume to the lashes. The idea of a clump free mascara intrigued me very much as most of the mascaras I have ever tried clumps at the second or third coat which makes it difficult to build it up on your lashes. This one however, gave me natural lashes




C. Lab & Co. Coffee Scrub, Priceline
I have been meaning to try out coffee scrubs itself but I never spot any at my local drugstore. So I thought what better way to get it than the place it originated from. This stuff smells like my local coffee place plus a hint of citrus and it goes on so good on my skin. It makes my skin looks so healthy and feels so smooth, I only needed half the amount of body lotion I usually do!


Taylor Swift's Incredible Things, Priceline
I would be lying if I said that I wasn't attracted to its gorgeous watercolor packaging. I have previously owned a perfume by Taylor Swift, Taylor, and it smells lovely. Incredible Things is just as splendid, with notes of leather, vanilla, and citrus.


Rimmel London Matte BB Cream, Priceline
Rimmel claims that this bb cream is a 9-in-1 product. I tried it more than a few times already, but my usual shade that is medium/medium deep doesn't match my skin tone at all, and the formula is so light yet it goes a bit cakey on my combination skin.


Beautiful Day Fragrance, Bath and Body Works
I got this during a sale at BBW. This fragrance is the perfect combination of fruits and floral, as I can detect the scent of apple and flowers. It is very refreshing a
nd I can see myself wearing this body mist very often next summer. And the best part is, it was 50% off!


Sydney Shopper in Midnight Navy, Fossil
Last but not least, my mum got me a shopper from Fossil. She actually ordered it for herself online, yet it didn't meet her expectations when she received it. so she decided to pass it on to me. Nevertheless, I love the bag and it was large enough to fit my laptop and books.

That is all and thanks for reading.

xx Mariana

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !