Turning Leftover Bread into... Dessert?

February 27, 2016


Hi readers,

Do you have any old bread sitting around in your pantry for days?
Well I do, and honestly, no one likes them - they're dry, hard, and loses it's taste after some time.

I turned my love for desserts and the leftover bread into a delicious pan of bread pudding.
Just like the one my mother used to make me when I was little. The result was exactly like I remembered it to be - sweet, soft, and just melts in your mouth. Best served with a warm cup of tea. It's already tasty on its own, yet adding fresh/dried fruits and spices is optional. I had mine with half a cup of shredded coconuts and raisins plus a sprinkle of cinnamon. Heavenly.

Read more  =>



Here's the recipe that I tried and recommend:
http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1012636-simple-bread-pudding

Loaf of bread cut into blocks


Pudding mixture


Before baking



After baking (with cinnamon)

Thanks for reading, see you in my next post loves!

xx Mariana

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !