Lazy Day Sunday: What to do + Essentials

February 10, 2016

Hey readers,


Do you ever feel like not doing anything?
Some days I just feel myself wanting to lay on a couch, not thinking about my responsibilities and work. A day to let go of all the stress I've had from the past few days. I'm such a lazy-ass potato, I know. However, giving yourself some time to relax after a long week is very healthy.

I always have my lazy days on Sunday. It feels great to have a day relaxing before having a busy Monday. I usually get my homework done on the weekdays so I have plenty of time afterwards. Even though I'm a last-minute kind of person, I'm trying my best to get things done early - as my new year resolution was to stop my habit of procrastinating.

Okay quick pause, there's a windy storm outside knocking hard on my window. It's a Tuesday night and I have a physics test tomorrow, yet I'm here sipping on my warm tea writing this. Anyway, I'm going to show you guys what to do on a lazy day and my essentials!

Read more below!




First off, get comfy. I'd usually throw on a pair of sweatpants or shorts with an oversized tee, some socks, and a hair tie on my wrist - just in case. A fully charged phone and laptop are a must, also don't forget the charger and earphones! It's also important to have some snacks in hand, I'd settle with some baked chips, chocolate, and fruits. After eating those greasy chips, a bottle of scented hand sanitizer would come in handy.

Here are some things you can do on a lazy day:

1. Read a good book
I find reading very calming and stress relieving. When reading a good book, all of your attentions are all drawn into the story. Therefore, all thoughts from the real world are temporarily forgotten. I can sit next to the window pane with a delicious cup of vanilla tea and a really good book and I'll be at the exact spot for the whole day.



2. Make some food
If you're obsessed with food as much as I am, nothing's better than spending the day making your favorite snacks. Buzzfeed has many easy and tasty recipes you can try. I made their brownies and pizza twist the other day - both tasted fantastic!

3. Watch tv series / movie
No, I will not share my Netflix password with you. However, go ahead and binge-watch your fave tv series. Pretty Little Liars, Scream Queens, American Horror Story, Orange is the New Black, etc. Many series' to watch!




That's all for today's post, thanks for reading loves! Hope you'll have a nice lazy day ;)

xx Mariana

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !