On the top of Mt. Bromo

November 24, 2014

Heyyy!

Last summer, i had a vacation in East Java,  an island in Indonesia. I went to lots of places, but my favorite was going to Mount Bromo. The view from the top was really amazing and beautiful. I also got a new camera from my grandma, so i took a lot of pictures there.


My grandma and I stayed in a small hotel really close to the border, called Bromo Permai. We got there on the night before so that we could rest. I woke up at around 3.30 am in the morning, had an early breakfast, and headed straight to the mountain. We went there on a jeep tour, it takes us to the top to see the view of the beautiful sunrise. 

We passed the 'Sea of Sand' that surrounds the caldera. It was really dark and felt really dusty. Not to mention that it was quite cold, about 7 degrees celsius there. Then the jeep stopped, we searched for the perfect spot to hunt for pictures. We waited there until the sun rose, and went further to the very top. The view was mind blowing, you can see three mountains, a volcano, that is the caldera. Also, there was a few other mountains or volcano, but I'm not familiar with the others.

Then, we went down to the 'Sea of sand' and went horse riding taking a tour of the wide, dusty, sea of sand. I saw a Hindu temple close to the crater.



Me and Grandma in Mt. Bromo. *


All photos are taken by Mariana Salma.
Except photo(s) marked by a *
Nikon D3200

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !