Madurodam, a miniature of Holland.

July 09, 2014

Hyy.

  Last spring break I went to a few interesting places, such as Volendam, Keukenhof, Rotterdam, and also Madurodam.

   Madurodam is sort of attraction in The Hague. It's a sort park where a miniature of every famous building or place in Holland are displayed. They also have movies and games about the building/places, so we won't get bored there. 

They even have a mini Schiphol, the V.O.C. ship,  Rijsmuseum, and many more. On the right, you can see me and a miniature windmill. The windmill (or windmolen in dutch) is really cool, the propeller in the miniature rotates like the ones from the real one. 

On the next photo, is my favourite is the St. John's Cathedral
in 's-Hertogenbosch. It was so detail and it looked like the real one. I didn't even know the cathedral exist until i went to Madurodam.

 I think Madurodam a nice place to go to if you have a vacation. I like all of the miniatures there and it was a blast. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !