Saturday Mornings pt. ii

June 09, 2022


I love Saturdays. There's just something so fun about waking up at ten and going out for coffee and a trip around. Well, this time I documented it.

I went to the city center, as I always do in the weekend, though today I felt the need to document it all with my camera.


Then I went to the farmer's market, Albert Cuijpmarkt, and got myself some sweets - baklava and Turkish delight.


For a casual Saturday out I usually wear something comfy. I wore my pair of black jeans (rolled up at the ends), white tee shirt, and a denim leather jacket.

Jacket:  Esprit
Shirt:  Primark
Bag:  H&M


We went to this cozy little cafe for a drink and some cakes!

Then I also took some photos round and about.


Nieuwmarkt





Sun shines through the long canal and reflects tall buildings above.

I also went to the farmer's market, and saw a stand selling Turkish delight and baklava, so I knew I had to get some.

Note: I semi-wrote this on 20/10/2016 but I thought it was too cute to be sitting in the drafts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

You can check out my insta here !